Our New Rosalia bag is your perfect travel bag!
This bag is handmade with love and spirit by Indigenous women from the Philippines using the most durable natural fibre in the world! Weaving bags from pandan leaves, also known as screw pine is an art that has been passed on from one generation to another.
Material: Pandan leaves, Mahogany handle
How to care for your bag:
- Dip a plain white cloth in cool water with mild soap
- Wring out excess and wipe the bag completely
- Do not use a coloured cloth as it might bleed dye to the bag
- Air Dry
- Keep away from direct sunlight or heat
- Stuff bag with tissue paper when not in use to preserve its shape